We think you’d love it here.
Amazing customers, exclusive brands, quality products, and inclusive family culture sets us apart and makes working at our family-owned company a step above the rest.
Our Commitment to You
When it comes to offering our customers second to none service, we need the best and brightest on our team. Wiseway fosters success in our employees and offers growth opportunities in many career paths within our 8 locations around the region.
We are passionate about technology and are considered cutting edge in our industry. We offer a variety of robust training and development programs to facilitate growth and advancement. We commit to providing you a strong foundation to help you aim high and reach your goals. If you want to work for a company that believes in your talent and supports your career goals, then Wiseway is the place for you.
Whether working at our Headquarters in Florence or one of our many stores, we strive to provide a relaxed, supportive and rewarding work environment.
The Wiseway Family
Family is at the heart of our organization. These characteristics all stem from the organization’s founding father, Biz Cain, and are captured in our mission and vision. Living by our overall mission of excellence, helps us achieve personal, professional and customer goals.
Doing the Right Thing
For our customers and the communities we serve, we take seriously the organizations we support and contribute to programs that deliver services to local families and children so they may lead healthy, happy lives. Our Wiseway Works Committee guides our charitable initiatives throughout the year and there are many opportunities to give back as a Wiseway family!
Position Title: Bookkeeper
Reports To: VP of Accounting
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Date Created: March 28, 2018
Summary of Job: Keeps records of financial transactions for Wiseway. Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals. Reconciles and balances accounts. Compiles sales tax returns, does special projects. Works under the general supervision of the Vice President of Accounting.
- Preparation of cash reconciliations for all of Wiseway’s bank accounts.
- Review and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of all month end journal and allocation entries.
- Create and timely publish monthly branch, division and consolidated financial reports, including key financial ratio & benchmark data.
- Calculate and prepare quarterly Ohio Commercial Activity Tax return and compliance with bank lending covenant reports.
- Preparation of 1099’s and maintenance of W-9 file.
- Establish annual budget.
- Preparation of all business license returns and tax credit applications.
- Maintain accurate fixed asset ledger and chart of accounts.
- Interface with outside accounting firms, banks, insurance agents and credit card companies.
- Develop, maintain and monitor accounting procedures.
Education: Post Secondary education required
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Requirements: Very detail oriented, excellent math, analytical, computer, and communication skills. Proficient in data excel. Knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
Position Title: Counter Sales
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Date Created: June 4, 2007
Reports To: Branch Manager
Summary of Job: Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all Wiseway customers by providing the right material, in the right quantity, at the right time.
- Ensure order entry and picking accuracy measures 100% by following company procedure.
- Facilitate delivery by obtaining complete shipping instructions and contact information and including the information in the order header.
- Facilitate billing by obtaining purchase order number or job name and signature for every invoice.
- Answer telephones in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Support and actively promote marketing initiatives (specials, promotions, etc.).
- Report customer concerns or complaints to Branch Manager immediately.
- Strive to continuously improve product, technical, and computer system knowledge.
- Build sales by developing relationships with customers.
- Maintain professionalism in appearance, communication, and conduct.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Wear a clean, neat Wiseway uniform daily.
- Refrain from using inappropriate language.
- Project a positive, helpful attitude.
- Ensure counter area is maintained in a clean, orderly, and well-stocked manner.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Notify the customer of any inventory or delivery delays or problems and offer solutions.
- Provide alternative shipping methods to improve efficiency.
- Double check will call and customer pick-up orders for accuracy.
- Report any damage to, or defect in, equipment, facility, or merchandise to Branch Manager immediately.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Branch Manager.
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years experience in an electrical or plumbing distribution environment or 6-12 months on-the-job training with Wiseway.
Requirements: Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and attention to detail.
Position Title: Showroom Sales Consultant
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Date Created: April 23, 2018
Reports To: Showroom Manager
Summary of Job: Primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service for showroom customers. Also responsible for sales growth and problem solving in the lighting and plumbing showroom.
- Customer relationship management, develop a culture of service excellence and customer focus that creates customer loyalty.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategy partners. ie vendors, customers and industry associations.
- Always maintain professionalism and conduct yourself in a positive, pleasant demeanor.
- Be knowledge of industry design trends.
- Work off-site sales conference, and home shows as needed.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvements in products and methods of selling based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships, negotiating special sales programs, and increasing account penetration.
- Learn Wiseway way, product knowledge and operating procedures.
- Ensure attention to detail when processing orders, to ensure our customers 100% accuracy in orders.
- Must be able to function with a “team” perspective in all things.
- Help hang and assemble fixtures as needed. Make sure to clean/dust fixtures to keep them looking new for customers.
Education: Associates Preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years related experience, proven sales growth.
Requirements: Prior working knowledge of lighting and/or plumbing fixtures preferred but not required.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Date Created: May 10, 2018
Summary of Job: Support the Executive Team in administrative tasks. Act as an internal source of customer service to our employees, answering questions about a variety of Human Resource topics. Friendly, professional demeanor, with a desire to help. Understands the nature and sensitivity of confidential information.
- Process Payroll, track PTO, and all payroll associated functions, e.g., reporting, etc.
- Help on-board new hires, starting files, ensuring all paperwork is done properly, etc.
- Manage office supplies for including negotiation, tracking, ordering, etc.
- Help manage the performance review process
- Monitor Employee anniversaries and coordinate milestone celebrations
- Coordinate accommodations for travel
- Various reports and tasks requested by Executive Team
- Assist with recruiting, posting jobs, etc.
- Create expense reports for management team
- Ensure proper administration, billing, and collection for employee benefits
- Assist with development and maintenance of departmental scorecards
- Other activities associated with office functions and management teams as they are assigned
- Assist with company events
Education: Solid working history, with proven longevity in similar position. Proven work history working around confidential information.
Experience: Preferred associates degree, but not required.
Requirements: Excellent communication skills, organized, with excellent interpersonal skills, professional, polite, and service orientated.
You may send your resume to: Jobs@WisewaySupply.com or, fax them to (859) 292-1367